I learned how to make SunScreens from my uncle, Albert Pena, who made screens for Paul’s Hardware for over 30 years.
We have been in the window covering business for over 14 years.
Registered contractor with the State of Arizona, (ROC #238570).
Licensend, Bonded and Insured.
Registered Contractor for Salt River Project.
All our SunScreens are made to order according to the house measurements:
- Free measure, no pressure to buy
- I bring the samples to you
- I use only 1” frames for our screens
- I also do the measuring, installs, and repairs
- We make all Sunscreens, Frames, Screening ourselves. We can also repair/replace existing screens, as long as the frames are in good condition
- I use only Phifer Suntex for exterior Sunscreens.
- 5 year fade out warranty, usually you can expect 10-12 years of service.
- At this time, SRP customers get a rebate of 0.80 cents per sq. ft rebate, (I do all the paperwork)
- Rebate expires December 31, 2013
- Several colors of SunScreens available
- I work with the HOA’s for color selection
- Pet Guards for Arcadia Screen Doors, this keeps pets from tearing the fabric
- Disappearing retractable screens for French Doors, Single Doors. (see the Rollaway website)
- Full line of Security Doors
- Outside Patio Roller Shades with SunScreen Material, up to 20’ wide
- Retractable Patio Awnings, (manual or eletric)
- Complete line of Lattice Patio Covers. Installation also available.
- Window Coverings
- Complete line of window coverings, from Faux wood, Bass Wood, Cellular, Roman Shades. Full line of Shutters.
Covering Your Windows, Inside and Out. Contact us today for your window covering needs.